Megan provides a unique perspective as our office manager, having earned a B.F.A. in Art like the students around her. She discovered a passion for the office environment soon after graduation and found an opportunity with the Art + Design department. Her admirable organization skills and supportive attitude are an asset not to overlook. She is also actively involved with local community groups such as Crafty Hands and Write Club, and loves learning new languages in her free time.
- Support for students, faculty, and staff
- Assist the department chair
- Additional support for Foster Gallery
- B.F.A., University of Wisconsin-Stout (interior design)
- A.A., University of Wisconsin-Barron County