Come train with the Blugolds this summer! Improve your game by working with our coaching staff that has experience at the NCAA Division I, II and III levels, including coaching experience at Maryland, Pitt, LSU, Rice and South Dakota. Let us help you take your game to the next level!
7-on-7 Passing League
Grades 9-12 | June 19 - July 24, 2019
This weekly perimeter camp is held on a series of Wednesday evenings and it is designed for quarterbacks, receivers, tight ends, running backs, defensive backs, and linebackers to develop perimeter skills in a fun and competitive setting. Participants will be playing in association with their high school and the high school program will determine which session and team you will play on.
- Wednesday June 19
- Wednesday June 26
- Wednesday July 10
- Wednesday July 17
- Wednesday July 24
- Session 1 | games starting at 5:30 p.m. & 6:10 p.m.
- Session 2 | games starting at 7:00 p.m. & 7:40 p.m.
Trainer & Medical Aid
A first responder will be on duty at all times. All campers are required to have their own insurance. Each camper must register online and complete all necessary paperwork prior to participating. The headquarter tent will provide water and Gatorade throughout the games.
Free parking is available at Bollinger Fields.
Every individual camper must register online with a Group ID number that associates with your high school team. Please contact your high school head coach or Coach Pfeffer to get the code for your school. Your online registration must be fully completed before participation. If you have attended a previous UWEC camp, you can simply log-in to your existing profile and sign up for the league.
- No charge at registration | fees will be paid on a per team basis
- Every individual camper must register online with a Group ID number that associates with your high school team. Please contact your high school head coach or Coach Pfeffer to get the code for your school. Your online registration must be fully completed before participation. If you have attended a previous UWEC camp, you can simply log-in to your existing profile and sign up for the league.
Rising Star Camp
Grades 11-12 | July 12, 2019
The Blugold Football Rising Star Camp will be a one-day individual camp for students that are graduating in the class of 2020 and 2021. The camp will be half padded (helmet and shoulder pads) and is designed for all positions. Camp will include competition drills, position specific drills, and athletic skill testing. Participants will be coached by the entire Blugold football staff to help advance their football skills and fundamentals. After practice, the day will include football meetings and campus tours.
Each camper will receive a free t-shirt, lunch, water & Gatorade. A first responder will be on-site throughout the camp.
- 9-9:45 a.m. | check-in
- 9:45 a.m. | camp welcome
- 10 a.m. | stretch
- 11:55 a.m. | practice ends
What to bring
- shoulder pads
- mouth guard
- tennis shoes
UW-Eau Claire will NOT provide helmets and shoulder pads
- register by July 1
- $60 | commuter, lunch included
- register after July 1
- $70 | commuter, lunch included
Blugold Football Youth Camp
Grades K-8 | June 2020
Our Youth Camp is designed for students who enjoy the game of football. Our mission will focus on developing basic fundamental skills and teamwork. Participants will have an opportunity to be coached by the UW-Eau Claire football staff and players in a fun and competitive environment. Camp includes individual instruction, team building and position specific drills. All campers will receive a free t-shirt.
Campers can sign up for one, two or all three days.
Check-in | 8-8:45 a.m.
- McPhee Education Building Lobby (by the swimming pool & volleyball courts) | 509 University Drive
- Camp staff will not be available before 8 a.m.
Check-out | 12 p.m.
- Simpson Field (behind McPhee) | 509 University Drive
- We will dismiss campers right from the field directly to their parents/guardian.
- If you are releasing your child to someone other than the parents/guardian, please note that in registration and confirm at check in the morning of.
What to wear
- athletic shirt
- tennis shoes AND cleats
- no helmet or pads needed
Simpson Fields (behind the McPhee Center) | 509 University Dr, Eau Claire, WI
Towers Lot, "R" STALLS ONLY | 660 University Dr, Eau Claire, WI
- Coming soon!
Contact Zak Pfeffer, Assistant Coach | firstname.lastname@example.org | 715.836.2155